Looking for an induction heater which gives you two burners in one? The Rosewill RHAI-13001 is a competitively priced model which includes both a small and medium-sized burner on a single compact unit.
In this review, I will go over the specs, features, and pros and cons so you can decide if this is the right induction cooktop for you.
- 8 temperature settings are available ranging between 150 and 450 degrees
- Large screen LED display and touch panel
- Includes a timer you can set for up to three hours
- 9” and 5” diameter burners
Two Burners On One Compact Appliance: One exciting feature of this cooktop is the presence of two burners, with the smaller one located inside the larger one to ensure the unit stays compact.
I have seen customers complain in the reviews for rival products that they cannot use smaller pots on their burners. With the Rosewill RHAI-13001 however, you can use a pot as small as 4” in diameter. I would say the largest pot size you can get away with is 10.5”.
Heats Up Fast for a Wide Variety of Cooking Applications: With 8 different temperature settings to choose from and a wide range between them, you can use the Rosewill RHAI-13001 for deep frying, braising, stir frying, boiling, roasting, and more.
Aesthetically Pleasing Design: This device features a polished crystal plate surface which is appealing to the eye.
- Most buyers said this device was not loud (a lot of induction heaters are) on most settings, but for certain applications, the fan can get a bit noisy.
- This is a fast, efficient device; you can get a rolling boil going within just a couple minutes. Food is heated evenly.
- This unit can accommodate both larger and smaller pots and pans than many competing models.
- Multiple buyers mentioned how pleased they were with the energy efficiency of this device.
- There is no auto-off feature on the non-programmed device, which is a common customer complaint. You can fix this by purchasing the programmed version, which includes a few handy presets.
- There may be some quality control issues; a number of buyers reported their burners stopped working after a short time period. I have been testing mine for months with no problems, however, and most customers do not report this problem.
What the Rosewill RHAI-13001 is Best For
In terms of food prep applications, the possibilities here are unlimited. Use the Rosewill RHAI-13001 to save energy, reduce heat in your kitchen, and quickly cook up a variety of delicious meals.
While there are some cooktops out there with higher ratings and more settings, the Rosewill RHAI-13001 makes up for its drawbacks by offering a versatile cooking surface which can handle both small and medium pots.
It also offers simplicity and ease-of-use in an affordable package. Give it a try!